Saturday, November 29, 2008

Harry the Handsome

Tuition at home today, I think I'm left with 1/2 questions of AMaths now! Yes, a bit of improvement, better than nothing (; 

So in the morning, I didn't accompany Dad+Mum+Sis to breakfast cause I wanted to do my AMaths homework before teacher comes. Then my Dad went to take away the SCV Smart Card, so I wouldn't on the tv, to watch Channel [V] Taiwan. Urgh. Nevermind, at least I did my homework :D 

They came home, and Dad's going to buy Sis a puppy, cause she accompanied Dad to breakfast?!?! I was boiling when I knew that. But in the end, the puppy became her 11th birthday present. 

After tuition, we went to Pasir Ris Animal Farm there to buy the puppy! Okay, cute little handsome boy! Seriously, its so active, adorable, playful! Sis called it Harry. I don't know why, don't ask me why. So...Ginny's going to have a friend now, besides Junie huh? :D 











Bye world!